I’m Geneve Huxley, CPA. I solve financial mysteries and bring clarity to business owners and stakeholders. I’m based in Fort Collins, Colorado, and I serve clients nationwide.
— Key Service Areas —
Broad Areas of Expertise
Licensed CPA for
over 20 years
Over the last two decades, I’ve held the following roles with major organizations in the accounting, financial services, software, and nonprofit industries:
- Chief Financial Officer
- Treasurer and Assistant Treasurer
- Controller and Assistant Controller
- Director of Investment Accounting
- Accounting Manager
Degree & Certification
I’ve been a licensed CPA for more than 20 years, and I hold a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics (Accounting Emphasis) from the University of California at Santa Barbara. I’m also a Lifetime Member of the Golden Key International Honour Society.
- Huxley CPA Consulting LLC Firm License #5000421 in Colorado, issued 2019.
- Certified Public Accountant License #0027712 in Colorado, issued 2009.
- Certified Public Accountant License #79926 in California, issued 2000; canceled in 2011 due to relocation to Colorado.